To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Saturday 14 July 2012

The San Bushman and the Dance of the Roller


As I walked with the San Bushman, a Roller flew overhead. He pointed to it, whistled the call of the roller, it seemed to me he was asking it to roll for him.

He then moved his body in a way that, had the roller not been there I would have known for sure that he was mimicing the flight of a Roller. Then, right on cue the Roller rolled straight after him.

It was like they were connected to each other and were enjoying each other’s company through dance. In fact I know this was the case. We are also capable of this connection, it’s just that most of us have switched off to it… with the distraction of our modern lives.

No comments: