To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Sunday 2 December 2012

This is a personal appeal...

To All My friends

This is a personal appeal, you all know how passionate I am about nature and the power it offers in helping others. This project really needs your support through funding. Please just have a look, see what their great cre
ative and pertinent proposal is. give the gift of nature play this Christmas.

Its a fantastic project, so close to being fully funded and the ripple effects will be enormous! I pledged by giving my time to help make this film, because I believe it will make a difference, a massive difference.

4 days to go to get it off the ground. If you like what you see and can bung in a fiver, great. If you can share, greater still. Just take a moment... http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/projectwildthing/project-wild-thing-a-feature-length-documentary

No comments: