To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Tuesday 15 December 2009

Nature Awareness and Autism.

Below is a letter from my cousin in Northern Ireland and I believe this is the first time that my involvement with natural awareness has been used for autism and what a result. I know from my own personal experience with autism that they are our teachers and that they are so much more connected to spirit, the outcome of this does not surprise me, but it does excite me because it shows the versatility of nature awareness.

Hi Geoff,

I read this letter (Letter from Holland) during the summer and thought it was amazing so I decided to try it out myself! With both the boys having autism I wasn’t sure whether it would work, but guess what it did!! We all found our trees, three times!!

Amazing!

Leza
x



No comments: