To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Thursday 21 January 2010

Nature Awareness Four Years On....

Recently I have been meeting people that I have worked with in rehab, some I had met at the very beginning of working in rehab some four years ago now. I was interested and pleased to hear them share their experiences of nature awareness and what it meant to them.


















They all said that during their time in rehab they all looked forward to going out into nature and connecting with the trees etc, however and more importantly nature awareness was still having an impact on them.

This was good to hear because sometimes I would wonder if it was helping people after they have left rehab, I know that while working with them it was very powerful at that time and I learnt to let go of the outcome as it was not about me.

I now know that it does stay with people and still impacts on their lives, it would be interesting to find out how it is helping them now in their active recovery and in what way?

No comments: