To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Saturday 29 May 2010

The Waterfall of the Rio Verde - Spain

Amongst the petrified trees within the waters of the waterfall I splashed about enjoying the ice cold water and feeling the power of it on my back as it thundered over the edge of the mountain.

A short distance away I could hear a frog calling, while crag martins soared over head occasionally alighting on the rock face above me, perhaps looking for a suitable place to nest, and not too far away, up on one of the highest points sat a rather handsome Blue Rock Thrush fly catching.

The air was filled with the mist from the water and the sun shone through to warm my body as I sat near the edge, loving every moment of just being in the presence of Mother Earth.

No comments: