To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Friday 21 January 2011

'The Art & Science of Natural Awareness' - Feedback

Below is another quote from someones experience of the weekend workshop held last November.

K. L. "To sum up my experience - it was magical and I took so much away with me I don't even know where to start.


I have to touch and hug trees everywhere I go, even South African trees haha. I took away a realisation of my lack of trust in myself and others, lots of things clicked into place and still are months afterwards ...it was wonderful to meet them (Barry & Geoffrey) and spend time with them both.


I will never forget my weekend, brings tears to my eyes, I would love to attend another one even if I nearly freeze to death".

No comments: