To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Friday 4 May 2012

Natural Awareness - Keys to the Kingdom

I would like to share with you something that I feel is deeply powerful and that shows the benefits of working with people in Nature whatever form that takes. I met this lady several years ago in rehab.

"Natural Awareness is a precious gift. it has given me a sense of purpose, belonging and feeling of well being. I can feel wind, water, earth and sun; and am able to hear the music of life.

I have a new found freedom, a free spirit, peace and serenity which is guaranteed when I depend on my God's direction. Burdens were lifted while taking part in nature awareness groups. I was trusting my conscience to be my guide. Hard to describe but I feel I am letting the partnership work, ultimate trust, simplicity, at peace with the world, at one.

A feeling of direction straight from the heart. I've felt inspired, connected and energised in Natural Awareness groups, magic moments.Natural Awareness focuses me, it fills what's empty and empties what's full. It gives me opportunities to still my mind and the messages I need will come. The process is simple, if I want to follow it. The answers await if I really want them. I need only sit quietly and ask my God for the guidance I need.

It enables me to do life on life's terms. In exchange for a bottle and a glass I have been given the Keys to the Kingdom".

I have to say, this brought tears to my eyes, it is just such a powerful insight into this wonderful persons life and I am grateful to her for sharing it with me and allowing me to share it with you, my friends.

No comments: