To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Friday 25 February 2011

This leopard has changed his spots

Driving back from Narcotics Anonymous one night I had a realisation, it was that I had changed many of my views and I had become aware of doing things differently. This was a direct result of working with people who have an addiction I found that by being with them, they were teaching me about myself, without realising it.

So, as I dropped them off at the rehab, I turned and said to them all, that while they were making every effort to get into active recovery, what they did not realise was the gift that they also had.

I continued by saying that because of them "This Leopard has changed his spots" and I thanked them.

No comments: