To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Saturday 25 July 2009

Another letter of support... Thank you Lisa.

Why not tell me of your experiences of working either with me or someone else in Nature. Perhaps you could tell me about your Before, During and After experiences and what you got from it.

You can e-mail them to me here: pathfinder777@btinternet.com


I look forward to hearing your views be they positive or negative.

***

24th, July, 2009 18:51 PM


I am personally using drumming as part of my path of sobriety. I found your article very interesting, I had never heard of using a drum circle in this fashion. I hope people will continue to utilize complimentary therapies in the recovery process as I feel they are invaluable!

Thanks

Lisa

No comments: