To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Friday 10 July 2009

The Serenity Prayer with my own little bit added on.

Before starting my workshops I go into the woods on my own or wherever
I am working and I offer the Serenity Prayer out loud with my
own little bit added on (here in italics) at the end.

God grant me the serenity, to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to now the difference.
I ask for this for the good of all and to harm none in the name of unconditional

After my workshops, I give thanks to all of Nature's Creatures and Spirits
for their guidance and teachings and of course to my
Creator for protecting us and for all that is.

No comments: