To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Wednesday 24 March 2010

Crystals at work and attachments...

The sands of time...

A friend recently gave me a crystal that she found in Tunisia. When I saw it it reminded me of a Rose and it felt nice to hold. It also reminded me about life the crystals are growing in every way but which way and yet what appears to be a complex way of growth, actually gives it strength.

It shows that we can all take a different route in life but no one person is more important than the next because we all need each other, to prevent this growth would destroy the crystal of life.

In giving the crystal away my friend showed no attachment to it and one day I feel I will pass this onto someone else in life if we can let go of attachments to a particular outcome in my experience we grow beyond who we are in that moment, creating a new insight to our personal world both in the internal and external landscape..

No comments: