To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Sunday 23 January 2011

Nature Awareness - I felt something I never felt before

A.S. "I was happy to attend Nature Awareness because I thought it would be free time and a break from groups. I didn't understand how trees and nature could be so powerful. I felt something I've never felt before, I can't really explain it.

It was like I was high, but it was even a better high than drugs, I felt happy, got in touch with my feelings for the first time I've been here, and I started to feel spiritual as well, it was amazing!

I liked all of the games and exercises because I find it so mysterious and releasing because of my own perceptions on the world. It makes me feel positive and whole and aware of my surroundings. I stopped concentrating on myself and started feeling the energy around me".

No comments: