To get your own copy of the DNA Series, click on the image above to go to my web site...

Alex Douglas-Kane shares her experiences and understanding of Discover Nature Awareness


Tuesday 25 January 2011

Nature Awareness - Just curious really

This is what 'J' wrote about his experience of attending a Nature Awareness session. "Just curious really even tough it was explained to me what it was I still wasn't sure.

I was surprised and amazed with the results of the games/exercises which left me feeling calm and thoughtful.

Meet a Tree: Gave me some physical evidence of spirituality (which before I did not believe in).

My Challenge: ('J's challenge was to tell her life story on her guitar) I cannot put into words the positive overwhelming feelings this challenge produced (very positive emotionally).

Drum Stalk: It made me aware of sense I never thought I had.

Like I said... it's almost impossible to describe the feelings I had but, I will try. Peace, calm, a sense of serenity, a wealth of emotions which I haven't dealt with for years. Overall even just for a moment I felt at one with myself."

No comments: